CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

BTS already?!

Oh, my! The last time I posted it was nearly summer, and now it's very nearly time to go back to school? It's true--time really DOES fly, especially the older I get! But that's OK, it's all good! I have been having crazy fun indulging in my blog-stalking habit (not my fault--there's GREAT stuff out there in the blogosphere!) and ordering new classroom materials (who doesn't love that?) as well as taking a five-week trip to the US. Highlights of my summer include, but are not limited to:

--Spending quality time with my wonderful husband and our amazing grown-up daughters (who will always be my babies!)

--Visiting with family and friends I don't get to see often enough, and meeting some new ones!

--Taking a scenic tour of several states as we drove from PA to TX and back again!

--Attending Frog Street Splash in Dallas, TX--my first time, and it was AWESOME!!

It's been 13 years this month since we moved to Germany and we still love living here, but there's no place like the great USA and it's always fantastic to go back! Ah, iced tea and free refills--I miss you, my friends! But back to reality...and back to school!

I am very excited to meet the new kindergartners! I've been busy prepping materials and planning! I always have the goal of being more organized (and it always ends up looking like chaos to the untrained eye, but I'm getting there) and I have lots of things to help me this year thanks to all the awesome bloggers out there. What blogs do you follow? If I added all of them to my list it would take all day (and people might think I'm just a little blog-crazy, which I might be), but I'm always on the lookout for great blogs.

I should get back to my BTS prep for now, but I am really going to work on this little blog! One thing I plan to accomplish is to find a blog designer to customize my design. I have to talent for such things, but I know what I want so I'm sure I can find someone who can help me out. Can anyone recommend a great custom blog designer?

Ciao for now,
Sharon





0 comments:

Post a Comment