CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Never a Dull Moment!

We didn't have school on Columbus Day, so it's one of those weeks when I feel like I'm trying to catch up to something I can't quite identify. Tuesday was my new teaching assistant's first official day at work, today we found out we're getting a new student next Monday, and at the faculty meeting after school I was told I'll be in training all day Monday for a new reading assessment! I'm not complaining--I love my job, my class totally rocks, and my new assistant is awesome! It's just one of those days when I feel like a dog chasing its tail. Fortunately, there are some AMAZING and GENEROUS people out there who are willing to share their brilliant teaching ideas and materials--take a moment to check some of the blogs I follow and I guarantee you'll find some treasures!


Ciao for now,
Sharon

0 comments:

Post a Comment